The Indianapolis Colts have been great partners of The Salvation Army in Indianapolis.
- Each fall, the Indianapolis Colts invite The Salvation Army to collect coats and monetary donations outside of Lucas Oil Stadium for Bob Gregory’s Coats for Kids program we do with WTHR 13. Read more.
- Colts Linebacker Gary Brackett joined Bob Gregory and Salvation Army volunteers to shop for new coats for kids at Burlington Coat Factory last year. Read more.
- The Salvation Army and WISH-TV8 collect toys and cash for our WISHTree toy collection drive. The toys collected are given out at The Salvation Army’s Toy Shop. This year, more than 900 families received toys. Read more.
- Colts Safety Bob Sanders helped promote WISHTree and The Salvation Army’s Toy Shop. See the video.
- Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders help The Salvation Army ring bells during the annual Celebrity Bellringing day and during the annual WIBC Radiothon. Read more.
- On Tuesday, October 28, Colts Placekicker Adam Vinatieri served coffee at Dunkin Donuts to help raise money for Homelessness Bites, The Salvation Army’s Campaign to End Homelessness in Indianapolis. Read more.
As your support of The Salvation Army continues to grow and our relationship with the Indianapolis Colts becomes closer, your neighbors in need will continue to benefit from the life-saving work of The Salvation Army and the “Heart Behind the Horseshoe” of the Indianapolis Colts.