Currently provides social services with a food pantry, community funded soup kitchen and Sunday worship.
- Every Sunday at 4:00pm we have worship just before evening meal is served at the soup kitchen.
- Every Tuesday 1 – 4pm our food pantry is open to the public. To receive help simply bring: (photo ID, social security cards for everyone in the household, birth certificates for all children in grades K-12, proof of all household expenses and income).
- Every day except Saturday our community operated soup kitchen is opened from 5 – 6pm.
- To volunteer for the Lord’s Table soup kitchen please call Captain Aimee Norton at: 765-966-7791
- Connersville Outpost
- The Salvation Army 431 Western Ave W; Connersville, IN
- Captain Alex Norton: [email protected]
- Captain Aimee Norton: [email protected]