NEW THIS YEAR: Summer camp registrations must be made through an Indiana Division Salvation Army Corps, Service Extension Unit or the Service Extension Office at the Indianapolis Divisional Headquarters. Materials should be available by April 1, 2012.
Contact your local Corps or Service Extension Unit. For locations, look here on our website or call Gwenevere DeWitt in the Service Extension Office at the Indianapolis Division Headquarters. Her phone numer is 1-317-224-1030. She can also be reached by e-mail at [email protected].
Take a look at where you will fit into the summer camp experience and make plans to be at Hidden Falls Camp this summer!
- Extreme Camp 1: June 11-14, 2012 Open to youth ages 12-17
- Character Building Camp: June 11-14, 2012 Only those involved in Salvation Army Corps Programs Ages 6-17
- Indiana Music Camp: June 16-23, 2012 Only those involved in Salvation Army Corps Programs Ages 9-17
- Sports Camp: June 25-29, 2012 Open to all youth ages 9-17
- Junior Boys and Girls Camp: July 2-6, 2012 Open to all children ages 9-12
- Extreme Camp 2: July 9-12, 2012 Open to youth ages 12-17
- Mini-Mites Camp: July 9-12, 2012 Open to all children ages 6-8
- Senior Boys and Girls Camp: July 16-20, 2012 Open to all youth ages 13-17
- Family Camp: July 23-27, 2012 Open to all ages. Children/youth must be accompanied by an adult(s) to camp.