- More than 1,900 homeless and abused women and children received care at our Shelter for Women and Children.
- More than 600 women and children fleeing domestic violence found safety and shelter through our Emergency Bed Space Program.
- In July, the Emergency Bed Space Program was at 143% capacity. In August it was at 126% capacity.
- 27 families and 10 individuals found a home thanks to our low-income housing program at our Barton Center Apartments.
- Nearly 2,300 men and women struggling to overcome substance abuse and addiction found the help they needed at our Harbor Light Center.
- Nearly 50 men and women in the Harbor Lights Transitional Housing program which gives individuals the tools they need to successfully rebuild their lives after treatment.
- Meals Served 2011: 2,174,962. This includes meals (groceries) provided through our food pantries.
- Safe Nights Shelter 2011: 96,482
Thank God for you!