The Salvation Army will be accepting applications for this year’s WISH Tree/Tree of Lights Christmas assistance now – every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through December 1st. The Eagle Creek, Fountain Square and Central City Corps Community Centers will be open from 5pm-8pm Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 9am-Noon on Saturdays except Thanksgiving, November 24th and the following Saturday, November 26th.
Applications must be done in person. You must be employed or in school to be eligible for this program.
The following items are required in order to apply for Christmas assistance:
• Picture ID for all adults in the household
• Social Security Card (passport, green card) for all adults in the household
• Social Security Card and Birth Certificate (or Medicaid card) for each child
• Combined household income statements
• Proof of employment or school status for head of household
• Proof of address
**Incomplete applications will not be considered
Eligible applicants will be invited to a “Toy Shop” where they can choose new gifts for each approved child in the household.
Eagle Creek Corps Community Center
4400 N High School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Fountain Square Corps Community Center
1337 Shelby St
Indianapolis, IN 46203
Central City Corps Community Center
234 E Michigan St
Indianapolis, IN 4620